Knowing when to exit a trade can be challenging. Exit too soon and we could be leaving significant money on the table. Exit too late and we could giving back much of our hard-fought gains!
In this video I share the 3 things I consider every time I am locking down gains. They include:
- Selling on a Break of a Trend Line
- Selling on a Break of Support
- Selling on a Break of an Important Moving Average
Are there other things that you consider when you are selling for a profit? Leave it down in the comments section below. I am really curious to find out.
Check out some of these other posts:
- Top 10 Ways to Beat the Stock Market
- 10 Critical Rules for Investing
- 4 Fatal Trading Mistakes to Avoid